2009年4月4日星期六

haapy birthday to me =D

3rd of the April of 2009
im from 14 turned to 15
yeaaaaa
im OBVIOUSLY 15 now
heeeee
xD


nothing special for my birthday this year
just went out celebrate with ma lovely family
and get a nice CHOCOLATE CAKE from mummy
thanks
=)
and owwhh
thanks for the present vivian
i love dat
thanks for all my sweet hun 3A2 classmates and Mabel you all
a nice birthday song me
heee shy bha me dat time
=DD
and lastly thanks for brother and Julie jie jie for not forget my birthday
xD!


4th of the April
Leejuen's Birthday!
manage to great her at UK
happy birthday again to you
=DD

to be continue
14th April Kylie's
17th April Jinnpei's
26th April 3rd brother's
30rd April ma couzy Man Yi's

happy birthday to u all!
even still early
psssstttt
xD!


lastly again
happy birthday to me
happy birthday to me
happy birthday to Josephine
happy birthday to me



wish my dream come true
dun ask what i have wished
secret u know
sssshhhhhhhh
xDxD

2 条评论:

  1. Happy birthday to u oh girl..~ Happy birthday to me oso.. Mine was 2 April~ hahaa..

    回复删除
  2. har!?yea meh!wakakakaka!happy bday to you!

    回复删除